How much does a trip from London to Paris cost?
Q. By Eurostar, staying in a cheap hotel or hostel or whatever? We wanna stay for like 5-7 days. Just curious. Do you think £1000 will be fine?
A. Yes, it's totally possible. I advise you to make it in spring because each year, Eurostar makes a spring promotion, you can have the round trip for 77 euros per person ! Maybe it will be 80e in 2011 but think £ 65-70. Otherwise it can be very expensive: I went to london few weeks ago I paid 100 euros just for going, and 90 to return.
so, in euros, Eurostar, let's say 160. Now the hotel, I'm affraid you won't be able to find anything correct for 20 euros per person. Unless you want to share your room with 6 other persons you don't know. If you want a hotel in a good location, with the breakfast !, something around 450 euros for 5 nights.
Take time to look on the Internet.
Food, depends of you, if you want to go to the restaurant all the time or can eat sandwiches. 2 restaurants. You can eat well with 50-55 euros per day. ( A lot of restaurants propose you a complete meal for 12- 18 euros per person .) For 6 days, 300-330 euros.
Visits: museums, eiffel tower, cruise on the Seine, souvenirs, transports you can make it for 250 euros.
160 + 450 + 330 + 250 = 1190 euros = £995.5 ^^
so I think with £ 1000 you can spend and entire week in Paris in a good period (spring) in a good hotel, eating well, visit a lot of things and make shopping !
Enjoy ^^
so, in euros, Eurostar, let's say 160. Now the hotel, I'm affraid you won't be able to find anything correct for 20 euros per person. Unless you want to share your room with 6 other persons you don't know. If you want a hotel in a good location, with the breakfast !, something around 450 euros for 5 nights.
Take time to look on the Internet.
Food, depends of you, if you want to go to the restaurant all the time or can eat sandwiches. 2 restaurants. You can eat well with 50-55 euros per day. ( A lot of restaurants propose you a complete meal for 12- 18 euros per person .) For 6 days, 300-330 euros.
Visits: museums, eiffel tower, cruise on the Seine, souvenirs, transports you can make it for 250 euros.
160 + 450 + 330 + 250 = 1190 euros = £995.5 ^^
so I think with £ 1000 you can spend and entire week in Paris in a good period (spring) in a good hotel, eating well, visit a lot of things and make shopping !
Enjoy ^^
How much would it cost for me and my dad 3 weeks in europe?
Q. At standard expenses, no cheap hotels, no luxory dinners, etc..
good estimates pleasse, thank you!
good estimates pleasse, thank you!
A. The average tourist in the Netherlands spends about 200 Euro per person per day, (number for 2007) that is about 315 US$.
The Netherlands are on the more expensive end of the range, but London and Paris, Scandinavia and Switzerland will cost you a lot more.
Some figuring and I come to $ 6000, plus airfare per person.
Or 4000 Euro.
I think it is on the high side, staying in small hotels and eating out in moderate places I spend about 100 Euro per day, say 160 US$, that brings it to about under $3500, plus airfare.
Or 2100 Euro.
And if you want to do a lot of long distance travel or rent a car add for that too.
This gives you two amounts to aim for, only you can say whether you are the 'average' or the 'low budget' tourist.
The Netherlands are on the more expensive end of the range, but London and Paris, Scandinavia and Switzerland will cost you a lot more.
Some figuring and I come to $ 6000, plus airfare per person.
Or 4000 Euro.
I think it is on the high side, staying in small hotels and eating out in moderate places I spend about 100 Euro per day, say 160 US$, that brings it to about under $3500, plus airfare.
Or 2100 Euro.
And if you want to do a lot of long distance travel or rent a car add for that too.
This gives you two amounts to aim for, only you can say whether you are the 'average' or the 'low budget' tourist.
What london hotel should we stay thats affordable but not Shabby?
Q. We are planning a trip and there are four of us, unfortunately we do not all agree on one. Mostly, they want cheap but I wont stay somewhere thats cramped and dirty. I am willing to dish out extra for a comfortable place. Can someone tell me whats easy on the wallet but still suitable to stay at?
A. premier inn or a holiday inn etc. Cheap and they are very nice.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment