How much is it to stay in the Mickey Mouse Penthouse Suite at Disneyland Hotel?

Q. I am looking into a big Christmas Gift for my entire family and a 4 night stay in the Mickey Mouse Penthouse Suite at the Disneyland Hotel has a nice ring to it. However, I have lost my voice and I'm unable to call the number provided that tells about pricing. It is meant to accomodate myself, my husband, my two daughters (13, 7) my brother (36) my son (18 m) and my niece (9). Will we all fit?

A. Disneyland® Hotel

The Disneyland® Hotel has a sprinkling of pixie dust in everything... including each of its charming rooms. Discover the superb service, imaginative design and attention to detail for which Disney is famous.
Arriving on 12/23/2011 for 4 nights; 3 Adults and 3 Children (ages 13, 7, 9)
1 infant
$7,122.96
Room Type:Two Bedroom Suite
Package: Resort Hotel package
Tickets:5 Day Park Hopper® souvenir ticket
Dining:Mickey's 5 Day Meal Plan
Special Features:
Character Calls
Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness

Will You Guys Fit No But Have A Good And Nice Time In DisneyLand

Anyone stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in Eurodisney, is it worth it?
Q. I'm planning to take my wife and 2 kids (2 and 6) to Eurodisney on the 1st October for 2 nights - its a special birthday treat (40th). Looking at the Disneyland Hotel but its £850, has anyone stayed at this hotel and is it worth it? Also, will there be things to do for me and my wife?

A. It's a very nice hotel. It reminds me of the Grand Floridian at WDW a little but, but Disneyland Hotel in Paris is much better cause of location. Highly recommend staying there.

How much does high-speed internet from a guestroom cost at the Disneyland Hotel?
Q. I am going to stay at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim and I was wondering how much high-speed internet costs in a standard guestroom. Thanks!

A. I believe the "resort fee" of $12 covers that. Not optional, by the way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?