How much pocket money for 4D3N trip to Hong Kong?
Q. We already have a package which includes:
-Roundtrip airport-hotel transfers
-3 nights stay at a hotel
-Hong Kong city tour
-Disneyland day pass
-Daily breakfast
-ShenZhen tour
We plan to eat at affordable restaurants and will only dine out at a fancy place once. We don't plan to do much shopping except for maybe a tshirt from Disneyland. Around how much should we take as pocket money? (US DOLLARS)
-Roundtrip airport-hotel transfers
-3 nights stay at a hotel
-Hong Kong city tour
-Disneyland day pass
-Daily breakfast
-ShenZhen tour
We plan to eat at affordable restaurants and will only dine out at a fancy place once. We don't plan to do much shopping except for maybe a tshirt from Disneyland. Around how much should we take as pocket money? (US DOLLARS)
A. How many people? allow $20 a day for food pp. McDs, sandwiches. and so on. The Fancy restaurant? Prob at least $50 pp. Taxis start at 3 dollars but go up real quick. Metro is kinda expensive. Down town to shenzhen border is about $6 for example
How to get from YWCA -The Anne Black hotel, Hong kong to Disneyland?
Q. From that hotel, taking the MTR, how can I get to Hong Kong Disneyland?
A. If I remember correctly, the Anne Black Hotel is in the Kowloon area. Here's what you can do, take a MTR train towards Tsuen Wan, change trains at Lai King Station and Sunny Bay Station, and alight at Disneyland Resort Station. Don't know current rate but it used to be
HK$20 per adult a couple of years back.
Have fun!
HK$20 per adult a couple of years back.
Have fun!
How do I get from The Mira hotel to Hong Kong Disneyland?
Q. The Mira hotel is located in 118 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
What public transportation can I and should I take to get to and fro Hong Kong Disneyland?
What public transportation can I and should I take to get to and fro Hong Kong Disneyland?
A. by taxi but it is costly
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment