I would like to start my own hotel chain. I have saved $1,400 and don't want to lose it all?
Q. I really like hotels chains as a theory and with my extensive experience in sleeping and paying for a hotel key I have what it takes to be successful. I just really don't want to lose my $1,400.
A. Multiply your money by 500, and you will at least have at leat one starting point in your dream. Also sleep and getting a hotel room don't automatically qualify as experiance.
Is the Choice Hotels chain an advocate of the woman's right to choose?
Q. I am a strong supporter of abortion rights and was looking for a hotel chain that supported abortions. I was wondering if Choice Hotels might be that chain? If so, I would enroll in all their loyalty programs and everything else they offer.
A. Ask yourself why that matters. I drive by a Holiday inn and ask their opinion on gay marriage before getting a room. Does that not sound silly to you? I check up on chic-fil-a's religion before eating there. They're a business, a business is an organization with a objective of making money. what their social stands are have no factor on what their service or product is.
Are there any hotel chains in Ireland?
Q. I m planning to move to Ireland soon. Since I m in the hotel industry I would prefer to work in a big hotel chain as Marriott, Hyatt or things like that since they have a good reputation. I found only Radisson SAS. Isn t there anything else?
A. Hi Halfirish... ,
You can find in Ireland hotel chains like Comfort Inn , Radisson SAS, Days Hotels, Days Inn, Hilton, Best Western, Ibis Hotels and more.
Look at the link below (it's example for Dublin, they have hotels all over the country). In my point of view they have wonderful hotel search mechanism include the most impotent thing when you looking for reasonable accommodation in unfamiliar city, it is real "guest reviews" for every above chain hotels in the list.
Enjoy your stay in amazing Ireland.
You can find in Ireland hotel chains like Comfort Inn , Radisson SAS, Days Hotels, Days Inn, Hilton, Best Western, Ibis Hotels and more.
Look at the link below (it's example for Dublin, they have hotels all over the country). In my point of view they have wonderful hotel search mechanism include the most impotent thing when you looking for reasonable accommodation in unfamiliar city, it is real "guest reviews" for every above chain hotels in the list.
Enjoy your stay in amazing Ireland.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment