Is a Hotel job less stressful than retail store jobs and does it pay more money?

Q. I wonder, does hotel jobs pay more money and less demanding than retail store jobs. Or is it worse or the same?
To David Z, I just want a general answer, you don't have to give details, although I prefer them.

A. the variety of jobs at each are too broad to answer.

Is a Hotel job less stressful than retail store jobs and does it pay more money?
Q. I wonder, does hotel jobs pay more money and less demanding than retail store jobs. Or is it worse or the same?

A. Housekeeping job is quite demanding but reception or other desk job is not so stressful.

Is a Hotel job less stressful than retail store jobs?
Q. I wonder, does hotel jobs pay more money and less demanding than retail. Or is it worse or the same?
To Jessica, but did the hotel job pay more money than retail? Because if it does it might be worth it.
Thank you Hilton sales Manager, but is it more demanding and stressful than retail.

A. I think I answered this already, hotel sales and catering pays way better than retail. I started at 45 K and was in retail last year at Mervyns making close to nothing.

Check out www.aprinda.com I took a course online and got a certificate for a few hundred dollars. they have a commercial you can look at to get a real good understanding of what it is like to work in hotel sales and catering.

Skip retail, I am done with that. I ran into quite a few people that went from retail to hotel sales and catering.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?