What is a good moderatly priced hotel to stay at Waikiki?

Q. I am starting to plan a family vacation to Oahu in early January. I am looking for a good moderately priced hotel that is centrally located. Or, if there is a better area to stay in, I am open! Thanks!

A. Well, it's getting late to be planning a trip to Hawaii in January. And, you're unlikely to find anything "moderately priced" [depending on what you mean by that] at Waikiki in January. Personally, I'd look for a rental condo for a family - more space, more privacy, kitchen facilities so you can have some meals "in", etc.

Waikiki is IN the city of Honolulu. Do you want to stay in a city on a trip to Hawaii?? There are other, more beautiful places to stay on Oahu or on another island.

Go over to TripAdvisor.com and read the destination guide and browse through the forum for Waikiki. You can use their "sister" site, HomeAway.com, or VRBO.com to look for condos. Or, do a search on "Waikiki vacation rentals". You'll also need to consider renting a car if you want to go outside the Honolulu area.

Better hop right on this, ASAP - you don't have a lot of time!

Any ideas of nice but reasonably priced hotels in NYC?
Q. My cousin and I are going to New York City next year and i need some ideas on a nice, but reasonably priced hotel. It also needs to be close to New York City. Any hotels that you have stayed at or know of?
Thanks( : that really helped!

A. This article describes some reasonably priced but nice hotels near Penn Station:

http://blog.rattlenhumbarnyc.com/2012/05/neighborhood-tour-hotels-for-savvy-tourists-and-business-travelers/

Can you please recommend reasonably priced hotels in London?
Q. I am planning a 7-day trip to London with wife and daughter in May 2007, and am looking for reasonably priced hotel accommodation in decent localities.
Can you please recommend some decent and safe hotels (suitable for a couple in their 50's and a 22 year old daughter from India) priced about 50 UKP per night for the three of us? What localities would you recommend I concentrate my search on?
The results on the net are quite mind-boggling.
Also, what is the meaning of "Single room, ensuite bathroom"?

A. The best value hotels in a great location are the ones by Earl's Court or Gloucester Road tube stations. That part of London is called Kensington and Chelsea.

You will never find a triple for 50 pounds, but you can find some at around 75 pounds.

I recommend the Kensington Court, or the Terstan, or Barkston Gardens. They are clean and have bathrooms in the room, but otherwise they are very basic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?