What sports arenas can you get to by skywalk from a hotel?

Q. I know of two in Minnesota that I've gone to for hockey. The DECC in Duluth (decc.org) and the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul (xcelenergycenter.com). The DECC is so much fun because you walk out your hotel room, down the elevator to the skywalk, and then 10 min. walk to the DECC, and during the day your can walk around the concession hallway of the arena which on one side is all glass right on Lake Superior.

A. Hmmmmm Can't really ever recall going from my hotel room to a hockey game.....actually you can do it for the upcoming World Championships in Halifax at the Metro Centre.
Oh, I have gone to a hockey game at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas (LA vs Colorado) where the arena is in the hotel/casino. Also went to see Pearl Jam there. Woot. Woot.

Where exactly is Republican convention being held?
Q. I've been to St. Paul. Once stayed in a downtown hotel across from the park with the statue of F. Scott Fitzgerald, and another time visited the James J. Hill home up on the bluff, but I'm having a hard time picturing exactly in what part of St. Paul the Republican convention is being held.

A. NewOrleans ?

Hotels around Mall of America and other Attractions?
Q. Getting married in December and for a Honeymoon we are wanting to go to Minnesota in January. We are going to visit the Mall of America and want to know of a nice hotel in the area. I would love if it has a complimentary hot breakfast. We can't afford more than $120 a night. Could you give me some ideas of other websites to try. I have run of options. Also any other suggestions for other attractions in Bloomington, St. Paul area would be great.

A. hi there,a little info for you..

Mall of America: General Information
8100 24th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN - (952) 883-8800
"Copyright Michelin.com If ever there was a place that epitomized the American maxim that bigger is better, this is it. The largest shopping and ..."


Ramada-Mall of America
2201 East 78th Street, Bloomington, MN - (952) 854-1183
"Several Years my family & I (2) kids have stayed here at least (2) a year for the past 5 years...the pool inside and out are great. ..."



Courtyard-Mall of America
7800 Bloomington Ave S, Bloomington, MN - (952) 876-0100
"Decent choice near Mall of America I'm giving this stay 3 stars instead of 4 overall due to some foul ups with the room rate and a previously nice ..." 34 reviews



Travelodge Mall of America
1225 E. 78th St., Bloomington, MN - (952) 854-3322
"Bloomington, Mn Travelodge Furniture was stained and dirty. Shower curtain was covered with mold. Traffic noise from the highway could be heard ..."



Hampton Inn-Mall of America
3000 Eagandale Place, Eagan, MN - (651) 688-3343
"Nicest Hampton in the world? I've stayed at dozens of Hampton Inns across the country, they are my hotel of choice. I travel 80% of the time, ..." 37 reviews


Days Inn-Mall of America
4510 Erin Drive, Eagan, MN - (651) 681-1770
"Pleasant Surprise I booked the Day's Inn for 9 families for my daughter's volleyball team. I'm always nervous about booking discount



Macy's Mall of America
4000 SW Court, Bloomington, MN - (952) 888-3333
"Mary Poppins, Macy's 8th Floor Generations of Twin Citians fondly remember Dayton's/Marshall Fields/Macy's 8th floor displays. Back in the day, ..."


Amerisuites Minneapolis Mall of America
7800 International Dr, Bloomington, MN - (952) 854-0700
"... Area Attractions Mall of America - 3 blocks Camp Snoopy - 3 blocks Minnesota Zoo - 9 miles Valley Fair Amusement Park - 11 miles Mystic Lake Casino - 15 miles ..." travelhero.com

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&abauth=da328a5%3AeWlzdU5M7DGSA-t3vzQj6Tfm9gM&view=text&hl=en&q=Mall+of+America+attractions&btnG=Search+Maps



Bloomington Antique Mall
311 W 7th St, Bloomington, IN - (812) 332-2290
"... The Bloomington Antique Mall is celebrating its 18th year as southern Indiana's largest and finest collection of America's past. Our spacious 3-story building ..." bloomingtonantiquemall.com



Fountain Square Mall CFC Promotions
200 S Madison St, Bloomington, IN - (812) 339-1584
"... Fountain Square Mall is located downtown on the square across from the courthouse. Fountain Square Mall has entrances on all four sides and connects by an ..." fountainsquaremall.com



Convention & Visitors Bureau
2855 N Walnut St, Bloomington, IN - (812) 334-8900
"... IU is also home to several visitor attractions and performance venues including the IM Pei designed IU Art Museum and the IU Auditorium, which hosts a number of ..." visitbloomington.com

hope this helps good luck...


http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&abauth=5d4e4cb4%3AMOhHed1OmZ8HQ61-Pz_lZ93TLw0&view=text&hl=en&q=Mall+of+America+attractions+bloomington&btnG=Search+Maps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments