Which is the most luxurious hotel in Las Vegas?

Q. I want to book a suite in the most luxurious hotel in Las Vegas. I don't want to drop more than 600 dollars a night, but I want the suite to be really well-appointed, with a good bathroom.

Which hotels do you guys recommend?

I like contemporary hotels, rooms with modern furniture. Good views. Excellent service.
The Aria has terrible reviews though.

A. You're going to have a hard time finding a really well-appointed suite in an upscale, luxurious hotel in Vegas for $600 or less a night.

The most upscale hotels are Venetian/Palazzo, Bellagio, and Wynn/Encore. Aria as well, but it sounds like you aren't interested in it. All 3 of those first hotels are classy hotels with great service. The view depends on where your room is located, but they all have the potential for great views.

Caesars is another great place - not quite to the same level as the others, but very close and very nice.

Venetian/Palazzo is an all-suite hotel, so even the standard rooms are small suites. The bathrooms are very nice, and the rooms are nicely furnished. It's one of my favorite places to stay on the strip.

How to set up the Wii in the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada?
Q. I am staying at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada and i would like to set up to wii. But i put the wires and all corect but i can go into the Input Channel to play it. The Tv is an AOmni plasma and the remote is Lodge Net. Theres no input button to change it. Please Help!!

A. Usually hotel rooms try to prevent you from hooking up your own entertainment (so you have to buy the pay-per-view movies, and in some hotels, pay-per-view videogames), so the button wouldn't be on the remote they provide. But if you look around on the TV itself, you may find the input button you're looking for. If not, call the desk & see if you can get the manufacturers remote. Good luck.

Best affordable hotels in the las vegas strip?
Q. What are the best hotels in Las Vegas on the strip and are affordable/cheap without the rooms being run down/tacky.
I was planning on staying at the Palazzo hotel(I know its not cheap) for 3 nights but I just wanna have more options.
Also, pros and cons for the hotel/hotels you've listed?

A. Sure book with the promo codes you can find pretty much anywhere (best site is i4vegas and, to a lesser extent, smartervegas). However, Palazzo is going to be expensive no matter what. MGM will offer very nice room at much more affordable prices, or Luxor (Tower rooms only), or even the very nice Paris resort. Otherwise Tresure Island is affordable, though its rooms are small in my opinion. Mirage has beautiful rooms but it's so noisy (no soundproofing in any way)...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?