Does the 6 Columbus Hotel in NYC have a rooftop deck/lounge?

Q. From the websites I've visited, I can't tell whether a rooftop deck or lounge has been completed at the 6 Columbus Hotel in NYC. Some sites say "pending" and some say that there are actually several decks and/or lounges. Thank you for your help.

A. I'm not sure about it. However, I going to give you the phone number for the hotel. I would suggest you give them a ring and inquiry about it.

6 Columbus Hotel
6 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
(212) 204-3000
http://www.thompsonhotels.com/

If you're calling from outside of the US dial 011 before the area code and phone number.

Good luck

Throwing a Birthday Party in a Hotel room?
Q. Anybody know the best (and cheapest?) more "upscale" hotels in NYC to throw a party in?

Not planning on wrecking the room or anythign like that, just a get-together.

How much $$ a night?

A. look on priceline
dont you watch tv

what is some cheap hotels in new york city to stay for about two nights?
Q. my birthday is coming up and i wanted to go to the city with a couple of friends. can you please tell me some cheap hotels in nyc to stay up for two night ?

A. Try this website... http://www.nycvacationstays.com/hotels.htm It will search every available hotel in NYC and let you compare prices from all the major providers (hotels.com, orbitz, priceline, etc..). Just filter the results by price (low to high) after you enter your dates & number of guests. Once you click the hotel you're interested in it will let you compare the prices.

Staying in a hostel is another cheap option considering it's only a couple of nights and it sounds like you're not traveling far.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?