Does anyone have any experience gettting cheap/discounted hotel rates on the Las Vegas strip?

Q. I don't necessarily mean the Belagio or Caesar's Palace, but someone has to have found a way to get 4-star places like the Excalibur to give you a better rate...? Just thought I'd ask for some advice before charging $1300 for a week's hotel. Thanks!

A. What Bobby said is closest to the real deal. If you're not traveling within the next 30 days, go to some of the websites at the hotels and sign up for their email lists. I get emails a couple of times a week with specials - sometimes they're a good deal, sometimes not. Recently, I was offered NYNY for $69 a night - not so bad, considering their "rack rate" is $149 a night for the time period offered. (I ended up using another emailed deal and got it for $59 a night.)

www.mgmmirage.com <--- you can link into their properties' sites directly from here
www.venetian.com

What internet sites if any should I check to find low airfare rates?
Q. also, rental car discounts,hotels, etc...not big on travelocity,expedia etc. Travel dates depend on price of flights since I am flying our whole family.
ok...flying from Phx, AZ to Central coast of california. Probably into San Jose or LA.

A. hotels.com or continental.com

Any advice on a nice cheap hotel in Kiev, Ukraine or a website with discounted hotel rates?
Q. I would perfer to stay in an American Hotel i.e. Hyatt or Radison, but the prices are high per night. Every Ukrainian hotels has mixed reviews. Look for a clean hotel room. Any advice on the rent apartments would also be nice.

A. Hotels.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?