Hotels in NYC that will rent to under 18 year olds?

Q. I need a hotel in NYC for just one night over the weekend, but I don't turn 18 until next month! Is there any place that allows that?

A. Sorry my friend, their are none in the city. You're better off waiting until you turn 18 next month in order to book and rent a hotel room.

In the meantime, may I recommend the link below, which list of hotels in the city that will allow over 18 years to book and rent a hotel room.

Remember, you will only be able to book a hotel room when you turn 18. So you might want to wait until then.

Good luck
Native New Yorker

What are some hotels between NYC and Woodbury Common Premium Outlet?
Q. I am planning a getaway to the Woodbury Outlets and NYC from upstate NY. I need a hotel (3+ stars, and preferably under $150) in between Woodbury and NYC so I can go to the mall, stay at the hotel overnight, and then go to NYC and finally drive home. I also need public transportation from the hotel to inside NYC because I cannot handle the volume of traffic.
Please share your opinions and thanks a million!

A. there are quite a few sites that you can search that will likely show you great hotels at the best prices available. check out the website BookMe and you will be able to compare prices on all the reputable travel sites in just a couple minutes. it's very convenient and will save you a bunch of time and money. Also, make sure you buy them online... otherwise they charge much higher fees for phone orders. good luck.

Does the 6 Columbus Hotel in NYC have a rooftop deck/lounge?
Q. From the websites I've visited, I can't tell whether a rooftop deck or lounge has been completed at the 6 Columbus Hotel in NYC. Some sites say "pending" and some say that there are actually several decks and/or lounges. Thank you for your help.

A. I'm not sure about it. However, I going to give you the phone number for the hotel. I would suggest you give them a ring and inquiry about it.

6 Columbus Hotel
6 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
(212) 204-3000
http://www.thompsonhotels.com/

If you're calling from outside of the US dial 011 before the area code and phone number.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?