Is it normal for Bali hotels to hold on to your passport for you?
Q. I am going to Bali next week. When I went to Thailand and Vietnam, the hotels there would hold our passports at the counter until we checked out. Do Balinese hotels do the same?
A. I do not recall if they do it in Bali, but be aware it is a standard practice in numerous countries in the world -
I understand they keep it until payment is obtained for your stay and/or for your passport to be seen (name, visa) by the local police inspectors - At places I was, they would keep it a few hours then gave it back to you, that must have been for the "inspection" taking place by the police...
You want another "passport" game...? In Saudi Arabia, immigration held our passports at the airport, upon arrival, and gave it back to you when boarding the plane for departure of your outgoing flight -
.
I understand they keep it until payment is obtained for your stay and/or for your passport to be seen (name, visa) by the local police inspectors - At places I was, they would keep it a few hours then gave it back to you, that must have been for the "inspection" taking place by the police...
You want another "passport" game...? In Saudi Arabia, immigration held our passports at the airport, upon arrival, and gave it back to you when boarding the plane for departure of your outgoing flight -
.
Is there any one who would like to visiting Bali island ?
Q. I am running an internet travel agency in Bali-Indonesia handling hotels or villas reservation, sightseeng tours, rent cars and etc. It will be my pleasure on assisting for those of you who would like to visiting Bali in near future.
A. Good luck for ur business.. But i think if Yahoo answer!staff know that u have been posted this question, i doubt that u would get reported.. >.< cuz it seems like ur advertising ur business.. but anyways, I've been to Bali for couple times.. and i really love the beach.. but i dont really like Bali people.. it sounds weird.. everytime we get lost in Bali, and we ask them, they always say " oh.. I dont know " lol eventhough, they know... its kinda bothering me sometimes if we MUST ask somebody, if we get lost..
Where is the best places i should visit in BALI for a 5days 4nights trip ?
Q. I booked in Candidasia in Bali, Candy Beach Hotel. I am on a free and easy trip!Where should i visits ?Or which place i should be visits ?
A. You are making a great choice. I lived in Bali for 7 years and Candidasa is one of my favorite place to visit. To drive there is also an amazing experience. Make sure you visit : Bali's mother temple, Pura Besakih, Tenganan (the aboriginal people of Bali) and maybe take a ferry Lombok. Besides that take a trip to Lovina, Lembongan, Ubud on a further side. You have got to explore Bali and easy trips are not worth it. You can even take a bus to Legian, Nusa Dua and your trip to Bali will be complete. The bus company called Perama, and it's all over Bali. Have Fun !
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment