What is the difference between the two MGM hotels in Las Vegas?
Q. theres two hotels that are listed. They are :
The Signature at MGM Grand
and
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
Thanks to all who help.. the prices are about the same.. Probably a 10 dollar difference.. But seems the same price? I want to see the boxing.. which hotel should I go to?
The Signature at MGM Grand
and
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
Thanks to all who help.. the prices are about the same.. Probably a 10 dollar difference.. But seems the same price? I want to see the boxing.. which hotel should I go to?
A. The Signature is actually condos in several towers out behind the MGM Grand. They rent out these units like hotel rooms. They are connected by a walkway and have their own check in. Nicer accommodations at the Signature.
Important to consider is the fact that the Signature will add a $20.00 per day "Resort Fee" that you have to pay separately when you arrive. So is it really a $10 difference?
Important to consider is the fact that the Signature will add a $20.00 per day "Resort Fee" that you have to pay separately when you arrive. So is it really a $10 difference?
If I pay for 2 people to stay at Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel but I have 4?
Q. I am planning to stay at Las Vegas MGM Grand Hotel, I'm going with 4 friends and I checked the rates and its way cheaper if i put 2 people instead of 4. Has anyone tried this before? You get the same room regardless if its 2 or 4, but do they actually keep an eye out for this type of thing?
A. I can't believe some of the answers given so far. What more do four people use in a room than two? Security doesn't have time to count the people in the room ... OMG .. with over 4000 rooms at the MGM ... you got to be kidding that security will check. How much time do people actually spend in their room in Vegas? Go for it.. if you don't cause trouble .. what difference does it make. You paid for the room .. use it properly.
Where can you get a puka shell necklace in las Vegas near the MGM Grand hotel?
Q. I'm staying at the MGM Grand Hotel in las Vegas, and I lost my last puka shell necklace in a hotel we stayed at in Arizona 2 day ago. Know of any places near where the MGM is where I could find one?
A. There is the Hawaiian Marketplace just a little ways down from the MGM - same side of the street.
If you can't find it there, it probably won't exist in Vegas.
If you can't find it there, it probably won't exist in Vegas.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment