Anyone who lives or has ever been to Miami Beach Florida?

Q. I am planning on taking a trip down to Miami beach Florida sometime in June. I have never been and I live in NC and always go to Myrtle Beach so I wanted to try something new this summer. It's only going to be my boyfriend and I. He's 21 and I am 19. I always get stuck paying everything soo I was just wondering if anyone knows of some nicer cheaper hotels/motels in Miami Beach Florida. Preferably nothing over about $100. But something that is a nice location. thanks :)

A. Miami Beach is great and may, june is the perfect time to go as the weather is nice but you won't have the hurricane alert ( usually in august). Here's some more information and photos!

http://www.yukiba.com/4164138-miami-united-states-map.html

How many british pounds should me and my friend save up to travel the USA?
Q. Hey there, I was just wondering how much it would be to tour the USA, staying in cheap hotels and using greyhound to get around. We're think of, New York, Washington, Miami, Vegas, LA and San Fransisco and planning to travel around for about 1 - 2 months. Thanks, Tom ; )

A. Your probably going to need about 1500-3000 for the bus the hotel the food and your probably going to want to do some sight seeing which can get expensive and a little shopping its going to be expensive so if you bring 1500 pounds that's 2146$ in America and 3000 pounds is 4292$ in America so its about that much

what are the names of some hotels right in the happening part of south beach ,FL?
Q. I would like specific names. I am looking up on cheap hotels and some say 3 blocks from ocean blvd.Is that close?

A. any hotel with the area code 33139.
the one I like ( I live in Miami and when i sped the night in South Beach I stay at:)...............(so,I don't drive)

Bentley Beach Hotel
101 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach ,Florida 33139
Phone.(305) 938-4600.

there is several others (cheaper) like

the Avalon
700 Ocean Drive
Miami B ....jary, jara 33139
ph.(305) 538-0133

The Pelican
phone (305) 673-3373

the problem with the Pelican and the Avalon hotel is :they are IN THE CENTER of the action and loud music ,figured it out .
When You gonna sleep?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?