Do any of the rides at Hershey Park get closed often for repairs and such?
Q. My family and I are planning on going to Hershey Park the 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th of July. We need to know if any of the major rides will be shut down. Also, if you know any good resorts or hotels near Hershey Park please let me know. Thanks.
A. It will say on the website (the ride part of the website) if any of the rides are going to be closed for a lengthy period of time (but I believe so far all of the rides have been running except for some inspections, but nothing major).
What is the difference between the Hershey theme park hotel and the hershey theme park lodge?
Q. Hershey theme park, Pennsylvania u know the one that makes chocolate but there is also rides?
A. There is an amusement park at Hershey, which is one of the larger ones in the northeastern US. They also have a tour of how chocolate is made through an animated ride. At one time, they used to take tours through the actual factory, but not any more.
I have not stayed at the hotel or lodge, but I am thinking that the hotel is quite upscale.
I have not stayed at the hotel or lodge, but I am thinking that the hotel is quite upscale.
Can some one please tell me a good hotel closest to Hershey park ?
Q. The hershey hotel is a little to pricey for me.
A. I used to live there. There are plenty of hotels/motels/b&b's less expensive than Hotel Hershey. Check out the website below for great deals.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment