Hotel Reservations via National Phone Number, Hotels Charged For That?

Q. do hotels pay extra for reservations booked on the national reservation lines? So if I call 1-800-days-inn, will they pay for that service, versus booking directly with the hotel? I want to know because I called the hotel direct and they gave me a run around about rack rates etc, and I called the national reservation line and easily booked my AAA discount room. I'm hoping they pay for their stupidity.

A. I don t understand your question.

However, it is very very often that rooms are cheaper via travel agent and travel website.

The reason is because they buy thousands of rooms to the hotel...in exchange the hotel gives huge disccount to the agent or website..and the discounts are then passed on the customers.

The new website: Hotel Comparator
http://www.hotelcomparator.co.uk/

is particular y aggressive on price at the moment.

I hope I've answered your questions ?!?!?!

Whats the best way to find cheap hotel rooms?
Q. I need a hotel for a few days in early august but everywhere is insanely expensive.
What are the best websites and places to even receive discounts on rooms?
Anything helps, thanks!!

A. Dear Honey:

I usually utilize this site:

www.hotels.com

What affect does the illegal immigrant who pays in-state tuition have on the person who pays out-of-state?
Q. tuition. I see nothing wrong with the illegal immigrant children who pay in-state tuition. Their attendance does not affect the quality of education the school/university provides. Are they getting discounts on room and board? No. Are they getting discounts on school supplies? No. So what is the real problem?

A. none really. he pays the same tuition any other state resident pays. Per Rick Perry, obviously some folks just don't have a heart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?