How much does a taxi cost for a Secaucus, NJ to Empire States building, NYC trip?
Q. Five of us will stay at La quinta hotel, Meadowlands. We plan to go to Empire States Building in the morning (8 am), do sightseeing, and then go back to the hotel at 8 pm. I know that there is a M320 bus right across the hotel goes directly to port authority every 15 minutes. However, a total bus fare for five ppl is $15. So, I'm wondering how much it would cost if we take a taxi instead?
A. I've used a site called www.taxifarefinder.com to calculate what a taxi ride would cost ahead of time when I go on trips - you should check it out!
Anyone ever stayed at the La Quinta hotel in El Paso TX or Las Cruces NM?
Q. Anyone ever stayed at the "La Quinta El Paso West" at 7550 Remcon Circle in El Paso?
OR ....
"The La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Mesilla Valley" at 790 Avenida de Mesilla in Las Cruces NM?
I'm driving from Las Vegas to Texas and am planning on staying the night in one of the hotels, just not sure which one to go with.
Any advice is much appreciated!
OR ....
"The La Quinta Inn Las Cruces Mesilla Valley" at 790 Avenida de Mesilla in Las Cruces NM?
I'm driving from Las Vegas to Texas and am planning on staying the night in one of the hotels, just not sure which one to go with.
Any advice is much appreciated!
A. Well La quintas are the same...they are like motel 6 but a little but fancier and more expensive...between el paso and las cruces HANDS down el paso. Las Cruces is a small town and you won't have as much access to things and places like in el paso. El Paso is a medium sized city. The La quinta in el paso is in a safe area, across street from walmart in case you need anything and very close to almost any fast food place you can think of. Go with el paso.
When does La Quinta charge your card?
Q. I'm going to florida in about a week to visit my boyfriend and were going on a trip so we need a hotel. I was just wondering if anyone knows when they charge your card at La Quinta hotel? Meaning do the charge when you book or later when you've stayed? I want to make sure I have enough money on my card to pay for everything.
A. unless they tell you (some have differing policies), they charge your card upon your departure (after you complete your stay!)
--
--
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment