How to get good deals on hotels?
Q. Hi, I'm going on a 3 night vacation and it's ridiculous how expensive hotels are! Where can I get good deals on hotels? Thanks
A. I am living in Belgium and i found Cheap Hotels to Ibiza - Spain - or maybe cheap Apartments to rent : http://www.interhome.be
http://www.interhome.nl
Just search on Interhome.com for USA.
http://www.interhome.nl
Just search on Interhome.com for USA.
Vegas taking an economic hit? Why canât I find a great deal on hotel for flights there?
Q. I hear Vegas has been hit hard by these economic times. However, when I search the web for good deals on hotels or flights, I find the same values. Nothing better than a few years ago... Does anyone know where to find these great deals, or do I need to call the casinos for this?
I know several people that are getting week free stays as comps etc.
I know several people that are getting week free stays as comps etc.
A. You must be doing something wrong. Flights are controlled by the airlines and have nothing to do with Vegas. The hotels are offering rock bottom prices for weekday stays. Weekends are still busy with the California crowd coming in every weekend. The best deals are on the hotel websites directly. You should sign up for their emails where they send out very special prices and deals.
To get free stay as comps you have to have spent lots of money at their casinos. That is about the only way. Only advice is be flexible in your plans to get the best deals. Avoid any special weeks or weekends like NASCAR that are coming up.
To get free stay as comps you have to have spent lots of money at their casinos. That is about the only way. Only advice is be flexible in your plans to get the best deals. Avoid any special weeks or weekends like NASCAR that are coming up.
Any advise on where to go in hawaii for our honeymoon?
Q. My fiance and I are considering Hawaii for our honeymoon in October. We would like to know if anyone out there has any advise on any deals, hotels, or places to see while we are there? Thanks.
A. Maui is the best Hawaiian island for a honeymoon. Maui is not nearly as crowded as Oahu (Honolulu, Waikiki). And Maui has a lot more to see and do than Kauai or the Big Island of Hawaii. If you have only one week for your honeymoon, you definitely should go to only one island, and not waste time trying to see two or more islands during your trip to Hawaii.
The following website about Maui has reviews and photos of the rooms, beaches, buildings, and pools of many of Maui's hotels and condos. It also has lots of info about Maui restaurants, sights, things to see and do.
http://www.mauihawaii.org
The following website about Maui has reviews and photos of the rooms, beaches, buildings, and pools of many of Maui's hotels and condos. It also has lots of info about Maui restaurants, sights, things to see and do.
http://www.mauihawaii.org
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment