I need some tips.. How can I apply as Steward in Shangrila Hotel Manila, Manila Penninsula or Herritage Hotel?

Q. I need some tips.. How can I apply for a job as Steward in Shangrila Hotel Manila, Manila Penninsula, Herritage Hotel or any five star hotel in Manila? Ty for helping me

A. First of all, wipe that frown in your face.

They won't hire people who don't look amiable to guests.
Present your resume wearing your best, and always wear a smile during the interview. It will also be handy to come with an introduction, or an insider already working there. But not necessary. Believe in yourself, and they will believe you.

What is the best hotel in Manila?
Q. Hey there! I'm planning on booking a reservation at a five star hotel in Manila. The only problem is I don't know where to go since there are a lot of great hotels. Which will provide me with the most pleasurable stay? Thanks!

A. If there is one at the top of the heap, it is Shang ri La Hotel in Makati (there are other Shang ri La hotels in other cities in the country). No hotel beats its super prime location, right next to the high-end malls, the city's best bars and restaurants, not to mention the hotel's bars and restaurants that are drawing the well-heeled.

CEOs and visiting firemen from other countries typically specify that they be booked at this Shang ri La hotel

Can anyone name a good hotel for me and my Filipina girlfriend to stay at while in Manila?
Q. I am 42 and from Australia and she is 23 and from Manila. We have stayed at a couple of hotels in Manila before wth varying experiences. Is it possible to find a hotel that will accept that my girlfriend is a paying guest and recognise that she should be treated with the same respect as any other guest?
We are in the process of finalising plans for us to return to Australia as a couple and I would like her to enjoy the same hospitality that any other Australian would be offered.

A. Hey, congratulations on finding a beatiful Pinay. Honestly, if you are staying at a hotel, ou should make the reservation, but put the room under her name and ID card - that way the room is associated to her name - of course you will pay at the end and give your credit card for security. However, the best way to avoid the crappy looks that you will get is to rent a condo for short term. Just check Craigslist for rentals, I rent a condo everytime I go back anyway, You have way more freedom, it is cheaper, and you get no funny looks. You own the place for the time you stay there. Hope that helps a bit. Check the link below. This is where I stay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?