Out of these top 5 hotels which is the BEST in Miami Florida?

Q. Im planning on going on vaction to MIAMI !! and im looking for the BESTTT hotels and i've narrowed it down to 5 hotels ! I want to have a beautiful hotel within my budget. Which is the best?
The Perry South Beach
Epic (Kimpton hotel)
Four Season Hotel Miami
Casa Moderna Hotel & Spa
And Grand Beach Hotel

Please help i've never been to miami and i want a peaceful and BEAUTIFUL hotel !! Please HELPPPP

A. Go newest and Pick the Epic....Even grander is the Mandarian Oriental, The Setai or the always Great Intercontinental

Are there any hotels where you can view the Chicago Thanksgiving parade from your room?
Q. I am looking to book a hotel for next year's Thanksgiving parade. Does anyone know of any hotels where you can get a room and watch the parade? Or does anyone know of any restaurants where you can watch the parade?

Thanks!!

A. Yes, there are two. You seem to be talking about Thanksgiving 2008. Assuming the route next year is the same as last year, the parade runs on State St. from Congress to Randolph. On State there is a hotel at the corner of State and Washington called the Hotel Burnham, a Kimpton Hotel, in the beautifully restored Reliance Building. Also there's the Palmer House Hilton on State at Monroe. Those are the only ones I'm aware of on the route.

Be sure you get a room that faces state street at each of these facilities. In the Reliance on the Washington side you may have a sliver of a view of the parade; they're building a new highrise across the street on Washington that will obstruct most of the view next year for sure. Also, many of the Palmer House rooms on the state street side are recessed and so don't have a direct view of the street.

There may be rooms at both hotels for this year if you're interested:
http://www.burnhamhotel.com/home.html
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/CHIPHHH-The-Palmer-House-Hilton-Illinois/index.do

What is the best hotel location wise to stay at in downtown Seattle?
Q. I'm going to be visiting Seattle for the first time and was wondering what everyone thinks about the best downtown hotel to stay at. I want to make it easy to get to the touristy things as I won't have a car. Thanks!
Looking for best location....not price...thanks!

A. I've stayed at The Westin, Sheraton, and W hotels in Seattle. The Sheraton and the Westin are great location wise and the W is closer to Pike's Place, but on a very very busy street.

The Fairmont Olympic and Grand Hyatt are in great spots, also.

The Kimpton hotels, it's Monaco and another one that I can't think of, are closer to Pike's Place as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?