Whwere is the omni hotel asia headquarter lies in?

Q. I need the information about the Omni hotel asia headquarter.

A. You simply needed the information - gimme a break... I can't believe this kind of thing really happen

When will Dallas build a skyscraper taller than the Bank of America Plaza?
Q. I drive on 75 weekly to school and have witnessed the Museum Tower progress over time. Recently I have thought about how Dallas will look with a new taller skyscraper, due to the new additions like the Omni hotel, Margaret Hunt Hill bridge, and the Museum Tower. Will this happen in the near future?

A. Downtown Dallas already has a glut of unused office space so it is unlikely until some of those get leased up or torn down.

I would like to know if Dr Paul Gill is the real Hotel Manager of Omni City Hotel in Montreal Quebec ?
Q. They sent a list of job opportunities in Omni City Hotel in montreal Quebec with salary scale.
According to them I should send my passport number with my full name and country of origin for visa processing in Immigration of Canada through the collaboration with Canadian Embassy here in Philippines. The email address is "ROSELING ANNA" Omnicityhotelmanager_infos@yahoo.ca. Is this true please answer me so I can apply for the position.

A. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION TO THEM !

It's an Internet scam to steal your identity and money if they can ....have a look here at yahoo answer's regarding this.....

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=AgROdX_LUo.E1aW.uaD0cO9DPxV.;_ylv=3?p=Omni+Hotel

Hope that helps ya ! *S* (Michael C )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?