Why does the hotel I work for sell more gay porn during "Christian Conventions" than during gay pride?
Q. I am the General Manager for a hotel in Orlando, Florida. The hotel I manage has 1,500 rooms. On a normal day, our TV's probably sell 30 - 40 gay porn titles per night. On gay pride, that number goes up a tad, to something like 60 - 70 per night. But when the Christian Conventions are in town, that number triples, sometimes even 6x the number goes up. Why do think that is?
A. Post this in R&S then sit back and have a laugh at all the angry christians
Are there any Orlando hotels that offer a free shuttle?
Q. I'm planning on going During the week of April 7-14, and I need to find a hotel, fairly inexpensive, that has a free shuttle from Orlando International Airport and Universal Studios Orlando.If you could give me ANY suggestions or recommendations that you have, that would be great!
Thank you!
Thank you!
A. Look up "Orlandofreehotelairportshuttle.com".
Besides Bret Hart do you think somethings gonna happen on RAW tonight that is going to shock us and if so what?
Q. I'm just wondering because it looks like TNA is going to have a lot of surprises.
Also just like to say that Hulk Hogan was seen yesterday with his nWo mustache and beard.
Jeremy Borash also said that a big star just walked by him in an Orlando hotel so we should expect another big name at Impact tonight.
Also just like to say that Hulk Hogan was seen yesterday with his nWo mustache and beard.
Jeremy Borash also said that a big star just walked by him in an Orlando hotel so we should expect another big name at Impact tonight.
A. Vince ain't stupid, he will enertain us tonight.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment