Can anyone suggest a good bar on Long Island for a guy to meet a lady for some nice conversation tonight?
Q. I'm 50, single, white
I'm thinking of the Garden City Hotel or the Huntington Hilton, maybe the Long Island Marriot. Would those be good choices? If anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them.
I'm thinking of the Garden City Hotel or the Huntington Hilton, maybe the Long Island Marriot. Would those be good choices? If anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them.
A. the garden city hotel would be my pick. very classy
Any cheap hotel around Adelphi University, Garden City, NY?
Q. Hi, I am going to have a test in Adelphi University, 8:30am-12:30pm. I am planning to live in Garden City for a night and walk to University on the test day.
Is there any cheap hotel within a walking distance from the University?
I just got Hampton Inn and Giorgio's of the Garden City Hotelâ from google, is there a website I can get cheap price for booking?
Thanks a lot.
Is there any cheap hotel within a walking distance from the University?
I just got Hampton Inn and Giorgio's of the Garden City Hotelâ from google, is there a website I can get cheap price for booking?
Thanks a lot.
A. Hi - You can go to FunnelScope.com to help find a hotel room in Garden City, NY. Choose the attribute "budget" to help find the best priced hotels. See -
http://www.funnelscope.com/New+York-NY/Garden+City/Best-Hotel-Rooms/budget.html
http://www.funnelscope.com/New+York-NY/Garden+City/Best-Hotel-Rooms/budget.html
What are the must-see attractions in Philly if time is limited?
Q. Will be in Philly at the Hilton Garden Hotel for a seminar first week in Nov. Have never been to PA before and won't have much free time. Would like to make the most of it. What historical/cultural sites are not-to-be-missed? Where is the best place for a cheese steak sandwich in the 1100 Arch St area? What do you recommend as a good, but not too expensive, place for my mom and me to go to dinner and is there any good evening entertainment or theatre? Thanks!
A. Philly is a great city to spend a day. It is a very pedestrian city and all the big sites are within ealking distance (if you like walking) so you could get around pretty much everything in a few hours.
Firstly...there is of course the liberty Bell...the whole area where the bell is housed is a great area...very scenic wit lots of georgous buildings...you can go in and see the bell but you also get a good look at it from outside. There is also an excellent tourist information centre right across the street where you can get a free map of the city...if you go there ask for a map and ask them to mark where pats steaks is http://www.patskingofsteaks.com/ This is the only place to get a philly cheese steak...(they also have amazing chilies as a side)...The walk to pats is great (picture the early rocky movie...with chickens running around)...its also very safe.
If you are looking for dinner...there are some great places around and on south street...you really have your choice there as there are all kinds of food and price ranges. Its a great place to spend an evening too.
Hope this helps!
Firstly...there is of course the liberty Bell...the whole area where the bell is housed is a great area...very scenic wit lots of georgous buildings...you can go in and see the bell but you also get a good look at it from outside. There is also an excellent tourist information centre right across the street where you can get a free map of the city...if you go there ask for a map and ask them to mark where pats steaks is http://www.patskingofsteaks.com/ This is the only place to get a philly cheese steak...(they also have amazing chilies as a side)...The walk to pats is great (picture the early rocky movie...with chickens running around)...its also very safe.
If you are looking for dinner...there are some great places around and on south street...you really have your choice there as there are all kinds of food and price ranges. Its a great place to spend an evening too.
Hope this helps!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment