What is the cheapest way to get to the bahamas?

Q. I found a GREAT hotel deal but don't feel like paying $200 for air fare. is there any other cheaper way to get to the bahamas?

A. You can take the Ferry from Port of Lauderdale to Nassau. Here is their web site with all the information and schedules.

FERRY SERVICE FORT LAUDERDALE/ BAHAMAS
http://www.discover-eleuthera-bahamas.com/bahamas-ferry-services.html

What is there to do with my family in oranjestad, Aruba?
Q. Any great hotel deals there?

A. Depending on what you want to get out of Aruba. You can go on a jeep tour or rent a car and see the lighthouse, ruins, natural bridge (or what's left of it), the desert/rocky coast OR you can go to the many great beaches. The hotels are mostly at Eagle Beach which is nice. We also enjoyed snorkeling at Baby Beach, but it's a little bit of a drive. If you are just there for the day on a cruise, I would suggest taking one of the snorkel trips. Oranjestad is pretty good for shopping but it gets old after a couple of hours

LA Downtown or LAX, which is a better area to stay for a few days out of the two?
Q. I'm planning to do the basic sightseeing, shopping, etc. No theme parks. Ideally I would like to stay in Beverly Hills or Santa Monica but since hotels are so expensive I'm planning to stay either in the LAX or LA Downtown area (I found some great hotel deals in these areas). Which one is better out of the two? TIA!

A. I wouldnt recommend either. If you are going to do it anyway stay downtown. The area surrounding LAX is not a good area and you will not be doing anything close to the airport anyhow so you will save on gas by staying downtown. You may want to look at hotels in glendale if you are trying to save a bit of money. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?