Are there hotels in Los Angeles that do not have the 21 yr old age requirement?
Q. I'll be 18 soon and i was planning a trip. I would like to stay at the Renaissance Montura Hotel in Los Angeles, but I could not find the age requirement there anywhere.
A. It's unlikely that they would allow anyone under 21, especially around New Years Eve.
If you are traveling to the area (more than 150 miles from home) sometimes they will make an exception if you can prove that you're not local with your drivers license. Basically, they want to keep 'locals' out because that is generally just a party.
You would need to call a few hotels and talk to the front desk manager and get confirmation before you book the reservation.
If you are traveling to the area (more than 150 miles from home) sometimes they will make an exception if you can prove that you're not local with your drivers license. Basically, they want to keep 'locals' out because that is generally just a party.
You would need to call a few hotels and talk to the front desk manager and get confirmation before you book the reservation.
What's the better hotel to stay at if you are from out of town?
Q. I want to hit up all the tourist attractions in Houston, which hotel makes more sense to stay at? Flying into the airport where I'll get a rental car. Any recommendations help too (cost is a factor)
Renaissance Hotel - 6 Greenway Plaza E, Houston
Houston Marriott Westchase - 2900 Briarpark Dr. (Galleria), Houston
Hilton Houston Southwest - 6780 Southwest Freeway, Houston
Renaissance Hotel - 6 Greenway Plaza E, Houston
Houston Marriott Westchase - 2900 Briarpark Dr. (Galleria), Houston
Hilton Houston Southwest - 6780 Southwest Freeway, Houston
A. The closest to the Galleria is the Houston Hilton Southwest.
The Westchase Marriott is only a few miles, but traffic on Westheimer is awful. Figure 15-20 minutes. Greenway Plaza is five miles from the Galleria off of Highway 59. Also heavy traffic.
Any special reason you want to stay in the Galleria? If you have a rental car you can stay anywhere you want.
The Westchase Marriott is only a few miles, but traffic on Westheimer is awful. Figure 15-20 minutes. Greenway Plaza is five miles from the Galleria off of Highway 59. Also heavy traffic.
Any special reason you want to stay in the Galleria? If you have a rental car you can stay anywhere you want.
Where to hold a wedding ceremony near schaumburg IL?
Q. I'm getting married June 5th of 2011 but am planning ahead now. I'm planning on holding the reception at the Renaissance hotel, maybe. I was wondering if there was any outdoor areas nearby which would be nice for the ceremony? I'm wanting to be able to have 2 pianos and 1 cello on site. And I really want a lot of nature. I know I'm demanding a lot, but anything would help. Thank you
A. may want to look into the Rosemont center and see what they can provide
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment