Aria hotel and casino in Las Vegas?
Q. I am planning on spending 2 nights there soon and I was wondering, do they allow children in it? I know they cant be in the casino but are they allowed to roam about besides the casino or is it just an adult hotel? I've been staying at the MGM Grand and they also allow kids but not in the casino. So is the Aria hotel and casino the same as MGM Grand as far as children being there go's? Thanks in advance.
A. The Aria allow children in every part of the hotel just like the MGM Grand. Children can walk through a casino floor accompanied by an adult but are not allowed to stop anywhere on the gaming floor.
http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/aria-lasvegas.php
http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/aria-lasvegas.php
Planning to see the Dark Knight Rises on opening night in IMAX in Vegas?
Q. I will be at the Aria hotel, what is the nearest IMAX from there?
A. The Luxor imax theater is closed to my knowledge. There is also the Rave Town Square further down Las Vegas Blvd (passed the welcome sign and near Fryes), but I don't know if they have it or not. They do have 3D movies there if that helps. Brenden Palms would be the closest that I know definately has it. There are some others, but they are alot further away.
http://www.imax.com/theatres/?movie=1151&address=Las+Vegas%2C+NV&date=2012-07-07
http://www.imax.com/theatres/?movie=1151&address=Las+Vegas%2C+NV&date=2012-07-07
Do the Bathrooms at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas have doors that LOCK?
Q. That's for the standard room with two queen beds, I plan to stay at that hotel with a group and I prefer a hotel with lock on the bathroom doors for privacy, most newer hotels don't.
A. Yes, they are sliding doors with "smoked glass" (you can't really see through it) and they have a simple lock.
Here's a picture:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=aria+bathroom+door&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=611&tbm=isch&tbnid=EGoElAhPQZRcJM:&imgrefurl=http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyaltytraveler/tag/aria-las-vegas/&docid=aE97oWeBc5QG-M&imgurl=http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyaltytraveler/files/2010/12/Aria-Sky-Suite-bathroom-door.jpg&w=448&h=336&ei=BV-ET_TGLseW2gX82fD3CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=117&vpy=147&dur=5195&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=145&ty=112&sig=100672073625687139769&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=177&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:66
Here's a picture:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=aria+bathroom+door&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=611&tbm=isch&tbnid=EGoElAhPQZRcJM:&imgrefurl=http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyaltytraveler/tag/aria-las-vegas/&docid=aE97oWeBc5QG-M&imgurl=http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyaltytraveler/files/2010/12/Aria-Sky-Suite-bathroom-door.jpg&w=448&h=336&ei=BV-ET_TGLseW2gX82fD3CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=117&vpy=147&dur=5195&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=145&ty=112&sig=100672073625687139769&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=177&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:66
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment