Can a hotel charge a fee to a lost debit card?
Q. I recently lost my debit card and had to get a new one. I am sure my card number will be changed when I receive it. Can it still be charged by companies still charge that card (such as hotels bookings, direct bill payments, Amazon account for books I have pre-ordered, ect)? Do I need to contact ALL those companies or update that info online, or will it automatically route to my new card number?
A. You need to tell everyone. The old card number will be declined.
Can I get a travel agent rate on a suite at the Hilton Homewood suites at the Columbus Ohio airport?
Q. If so I do I go about it. I called the hotel direct and the person who answered didn't know.
A. Not unless you are a Certified Travel Agent - have an IATA card. Even if you are doesn't mean there would be a Travel Agent Discount, as they don't apply at all hotels/airlines/car rentals/etc.
What is the best website to find hotel phone numbers in America?
Q. I am looking for a website that lists direct hotel contact information, like phone number, website, and address. I am sick of booking through travel agents they charge too many fees!
A. You know I'm sure there a loads of people out there having the same issues with finding adequate hotel information. Most hotel directories are not really helpful in giving out hotel information. While browsing through the net I came across this site http://www.hotelsitedirectory.com
and they actually only provide the necessary hotel information. If you are looking for America specifically then you might also go here http://www.hotelsitedirectory.com/united-states-2 or here http://www.hotelsitedirectory.com/directory/north-america . This Hotel Directory is new but I'm sure they will pick up very fast.
and they actually only provide the necessary hotel information. If you are looking for America specifically then you might also go here http://www.hotelsitedirectory.com/united-states-2 or here http://www.hotelsitedirectory.com/directory/north-america . This Hotel Directory is new but I'm sure they will pick up very fast.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment