Hotel reservations without a credit card?
Q. I'm planning to go to Seattle in June and I'd like to make a hotel reservation but there's just one problem: I don't have a credit card! Which hotels do accept courtesy holds without a credit card? Thanks!
A. Not sure ANY do. Reason being is they want to make sure you can cover any damages in the room. And why don't you have a credit card or bank Visa/MC debit card for your bank account? Too young? Hotels here will not book rooms to anyone under 21, either.
How old do you have to be to make a hotel reservation in Canada?
Q. Going to Windsor and I am 20.... do you need to be 21 or 19 to make a hotel reservation in Ontario Canada?
A. I work for a hotel company in Banff Alberta. When checking into a hotel at least one person who is 18 must be staying in the room - and claim responsibility for anything that happens.
When you book a hotel reservation online?
Q. When you book a hotel reservation online and they ask for your credit card info, are they actually charging your card or are they just using the card # to reserve the room? The reason I ask is I would like to use a credit card that is currently maxed out, but by the time I actually take the trip, it will have enough money to charge the amount. Anyone know how hotel reservations work?
A. Check with the hotel, but usually they are just taking the number so if you don't turn up they can charge the first night fee.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment