How much does it cost go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel & Casino?
Q. I'm planning another trip to Vegas, and wasn't able to make it to the Paris Hotel the first time.
A. $9 for adults
$7 for seniors and children 6-12
children 5 and under are free
Hours
9:30am - 12:30am
Phone
1-702-946-7000
Eiffel Tower web site
http://www.harrahs.com/casinos/paris-las-vegas/casino-misc/eiffel-tower-detail.html
Web cam for the LV strip
http://www.polotowers.com/strip_cam.html
More rides & attractions
http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/activities.cfm
If you plan to stay at any of the Harrah's properties - Your room key is good for 2-4-1 Eiffel tower tickets.
~Jack~
$7 for seniors and children 6-12
children 5 and under are free
Hours
9:30am - 12:30am
Phone
1-702-946-7000
Eiffel Tower web site
http://www.harrahs.com/casinos/paris-las-vegas/casino-misc/eiffel-tower-detail.html
Web cam for the LV strip
http://www.polotowers.com/strip_cam.html
More rides & attractions
http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/activities.cfm
If you plan to stay at any of the Harrah's properties - Your room key is good for 2-4-1 Eiffel tower tickets.
~Jack~
Where can I find a good non-biased website that talks about hotels in Paris. A website about Paris Hotels.?
Q. I have found some portal sites but they are all biased. Is there a list of Paris Hotels that anyone knows about or can anyone recommend a good luxury hotel in Paris?
A. "When I went to Paris I visited a hotel in the latin quarter. It was in the Latin Quarter of Paris. I got it from www.wizzyhotels.com. This site had good reviews but not a lot of hotels. I still used it because it seemed safer than the rest."
What can you tell me about the Paris Hotel in Vegas?
Q. If you have ever stayed at the Paris Hotel please give me some kind of feedback as to how your experience was with them.
Also I am going there for my Honeymoon. Do you think they would upgrade us for free? Or I requested a room facing the Pool would they meet my request?
Any information is helpful. Thank you in advance.
Also I am going there for my Honeymoon. Do you think they would upgrade us for free? Or I requested a room facing the Pool would they meet my request?
Any information is helpful. Thank you in advance.
A. The pool is on a deck that is between the hotel and the Strip, so any pool-view room would automatically be a strip-view room. Most Strip hotels charge a premium for a strip view.
You can always try the $20 trick at check-in, where you discreetly show the agent a $20 bill and politely ask if there are any upgrades available. (Adding that it's your honeymoon will likely help too). The worst they can do is say no.
Paris is a great hotel and casino, but surprisingly kind of plain with their room. There wasn't much about it that you would consider Parisian, it felt like any other hotel room. Apparently the Red Rooms are a big step up for not that big a price increase.
You can always try the $20 trick at check-in, where you discreetly show the agent a $20 bill and politely ask if there are any upgrades available. (Adding that it's your honeymoon will likely help too). The worst they can do is say no.
Paris is a great hotel and casino, but surprisingly kind of plain with their room. There wasn't much about it that you would consider Parisian, it felt like any other hotel room. Apparently the Red Rooms are a big step up for not that big a price increase.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment