How much is a cheap hotel on Manhattan per night?

Q. What is the cheapest hotel on Manhattan and how much is it per night

A. Cheap hotel on Manhattan:

1. Hotel Pennsylvania
2. Days Hotel Broadway
3. Hotel Riverside Studios
4. Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel
5. Candy Hostel
6. Hotel 31
7. Seton Hotel
8. Belnord Hotel
9. Best Western Convention Center Hotel
10. Park 79 Hotel

For more detail: http://www.hotels.com/de1535616-qu0/cheap-hotels-manhattan-new-york/

What is the cheapest hotel in Honolulu?
Q. I'm planning a trip to Honolulu and I'm looking to spend most of my time in Waikiki area. Where would the cheapest hotel be located and whats the name?

I've been to Honolulu before so I know NOTHING is cheap there. I've looked around and obviously there are some hotels listed at $389 per night... I'm looking for something under $100/per night if possible.


I'll be staying for almost 10 days so the cheaper the better.

Thanks in advance!

A. For 10 days, I would consider a holiday rental or similar, instead of a hotel. It would be usually more affordable.

The Hawaiian Monarch is right in Waikiki and is relatively to its location, not very expensive
http://tinyurl.com/5swj4tt

The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is very basic, but also very cheap and if you're looking for the cheapest, depending on dates, it might be just that:
http://tinyurl.com/6dpzqm4

The Holiday Surf Club is also quite affordable
http://tinyurl.com/5usx3vh

And so is the Maile Sky Court
http://tinyurl.com/5usx3vh

More affordable hotels in Waikiki
http://tinyurl.com/6cwf4kp

What are the cheapest hotels in manhattan?
Q. I'm visiting NYC next December so I'd like to know about the cheapest hotel i can find. I'm not looking for any luxury at all, i just want a clean bedroom with its own bathroom.
I want to stay in Manhattan, please give me hotels in that area.
I want to stay in Manhattan, please give me hotels in that area.

A. Here are the absolute cheapest i could find in Manhattan, all sorted by price.
Check it out.


http://hotels.justcheaphotel.com/City.aspx?languageCode=EN&fileName=New_York_City&pageIndex=0&locationId=538&currencyCode=AUD&Adults=7&Rooms=3&lowRate=20&highRate=690&chainGroup=&chain=&chainGroupSwitch=0&open=1&pageSize=15&sort=MinRate-asc&tabId=Details&rateTabId=rateViewSimple&view=hc_sr_summary




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?