I have an invitation to work at omni hotel in canada,they ask me to get non-terrorist cert.,should i pay 4 it?

Q. I processed ll the documents needed,i've been forwarded police clearance,health care certificate thru email & manager of the omni hotel named Rose Grand assured me to work at the hotel.Is it possible for me to get me in on their company?

A. Don't have anything to do with these people. No genuine company offers people jobs over the internet. This is a scam. DO NOT send any money!

I just searched on the net and saw the letter you probably saw. It looks fake to me, and I don't think you can get all your papers to be a legal resident of Canada in two weeks. Many people wait years for that, there is no quick cheap way to do it except maybe a temporary work visa.

has any body hear name Rose or Roselling from Manager of OMNI HOtel?
Q. i got email about job vacacy in OMNI Hotel Canada.but i get bad feling about that.has any body could help me?

A. this is a SCAM that has been going on for quite some time now, do not send money or personal information

What hotel do opposing teams stay at when playing the Chicago Bulls?
Q. What hotel do the opposing teams stay at when playing the Chicago Bulls? I went to the Ritz-Carlton and a team didn't show up. I'm thinking the Peninsula or the Omni hotel in downtown Chicago. This is for autograph purposes only.

A. the Mariott Garden hotels near 18th street downtown,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?