In China, is it normal to negotiate hotel/ servcd apartment rates?

Q. I am wondering if I can still negotiate the displayed rates of hotels in China. Im thinking of going to Shanghai and I want to stay in New Harbour Serviced Apartments in . It is a four star apartment hotel. Ive been to China and I know that bargaining is a common practice when buying. I am not sure if it is also applicable to hotel rates. If so, how low can I negotiate the hotel rate from the asking rate?

A. Yeah! but good luck negotiating with them if you don't speak their language. That would be interesting to watch.

Cities around New York City Cheaper Hotel Rates?
Q. What cities around New York City would you recommend for a cheaper hotel rate? Do you recommend a specific hotel?

A. I recommend Hilton New York Hotel, I love the reviews about this hotel. You should try this.

What does it mean when a hotel has a $50 food and beverage credit?
Q. Is that $50 off the hotel rate or is it $50 added to the rate? The discount rate is $125, whereas the original rate was $179.

A. It means you can spend $50 on food and beverage at the hotel.
Probably room service. It is not $50 off the hotel rate.
If you don't buy any food or beverage then you save nothing.

Steve
http://scrabblecheat.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?