is this really been giving good accommodation?

Q. I am having little time to decide where could be the best hotel accommodation in Spain. I've founded this site: Hotel Barcelona---http://www.hcchotels.es........... i love its location......... but is this really been giving good accommodation?

A. There are so many things wrong with the question.

SPAIN is NOT!!! Australia.

How can I found out hotels in Barcelona that accept dogs?
Q. Is there any site that helps us find hotels that accept dogs? Do you know any?

A. Here you go Pet friendly hotels in Barcelona

Is it easy to get a taxi in Sitges in the morning?
Q. I will travel to Spain between Feb 13 to 18. I m planning to stay at Hotel Antemare in Sitges, and I have to travel to Barcelona everyday.

Does anybody know if it's very difficult to get a taxi in Sitges in the morning? If yes, I may consider finding a hotel in Barcelona instead.

Thanks,
KB

A. Yes, of course. Get your hotel to book one for you in advance.

As anywhere else in the world, taxis can be hard to find in the morning because of the school run.

You could also join the rest of us on the train.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?