Please help me find Fifi and the flower tots show.?
Q. Im trying to find the hotel in Ireland that has a fifi show, I know it also has a scooby do and a lazy town show.
It is a hotel, not a venue I think in killarney. I had the name but i lost it and google is not helping me out. It sounds like Ifc or something like that...I think..?
Many thanks for your help...
It is a hotel, not a venue I think in killarney. I had the name but i lost it and google is not helping me out. It sounds like Ifc or something like that...I think..?
Many thanks for your help...
A. The Gleneagle Hotel in Killarney with Broadway productions in the adjacent INEC showing FiFi from 3 - 5 July.
"The INEC offers patrons a whole selection of on-site accommodation to choose from including The Gleneagle Hotel, The Brehon and the self-catering River Apartments."
"The INEC offers patrons a whole selection of on-site accommodation to choose from including The Gleneagle Hotel, The Brehon and the self-catering River Apartments."
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment