Recommendations for nice but reasonable condo hotels in Maui?

Q. I am planning to go on my honeymoon to Hawaii during xmas this year. We would like to stay in a nice hotel/condo hotel in Maui. Having said that the prices during that period are quite high. So our budget is not more than $325 per nite for the hotel. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding places to stay? I have heard Aston Mahana is quite good. Any other suggestions?

A. My favorite hotel/condo is the Kaanapali Ali'i...it is beachfront and the rooms are magnificent as well as the perfect location...Christmas time is high dollar peak season, rates will be high at all accomodations in Hawaii at that time. This condo hotel fills up quickly..if you are interested you will need to book immediately.Aloha and Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

What is the best hotel to stay in Hawaii?
Q. Where is a great luxury hotel in hawaii with a lot to do? Also stuff to do for 14-17 year olds?

A. Maui - Grand Wailea

Kauai - Princeville Resort

Big Island - anywhere in Waikaloa

Oahu - don't bother, but if you must then Hilton Hawaiian Village

What is the best way to get the from the Maui airport to Lahina?
Q. Does anyone know the best.. and cheapest way to get from the Maui airport to Lahina? I've looked in to renting a car, but since I and the people I am going with are under 25 it's pretty expensive due to the $30 per day young driver fee which is ontop of the daily rate. ANy ideas?

A. If you are going to stay in Lahina until you go back to the airport you might try a cab. You can book lots fo activites from your hotel but if you want to venture on your own I would recomened the rental car. There are several rental car places there check them out and see who has the least expensive fee. I'm sure they also have buses but I dont recall ever seeing any. (Check with your hotel, some have airport pickup)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?