When I was vacationing in Hawaii several years ago, I came across this perfume called?
Q. Wicked Wahini and I loved it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know if it is still availabe or if I can buy it on the internet? Do they sell it at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center? I found it once at Sea World, though.
A. I just bought some yesterday at the ABC Store next to the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel in Waikiki...the International Marketplace also carries Wicked Wahine, if you're not heading to Hawaii anytime soon, you can buy it online. Aloha
Which hotel in Hawaii should my husband and I stay in?
Q. My husband and I are taking a vacation to Hawaii. We are considering the Royal Hawaiian resort or the Halekulani.
Anyone who have visited Hawaii or who lives in Hawaii, could you please give us some advice on where to go and stay.
Thanks!
Greatly Appreciated
Anyone who have visited Hawaii or who lives in Hawaii, could you please give us some advice on where to go and stay.
Thanks!
Greatly Appreciated
A. If you're even considering the Royal Hawaiian or Halekulani then money isn't an issue with you. Therefore I would suggest either one of them or the Kahala Hotel, Hilton Hawaiian Village, or the Moana Surfrider. They are all considered the nicest and most luxurious hotels on Oahu. If you're looking for something outside of Waikiki then either the Kahala (as mentioned before) or the Turtle Bay Resort on the north shore.
What is a good downtown Honolulu hotel that is within walking distance of the Royal Hawaiian?
Q. I love the Royal Hawaiian, but I don't think I can afford to stay there. Thank you in advance.
http://www.royal-hawaiian.com/
http://www.royal-hawaiian.com/
A. You can actually view a list of hotels around the Royal Hawaiian, and exactly how far away each is:
http://www.resideo.com/us/hawaii/honolulu/12893431.hotel?n=1
You can then read more about each hotel, view pics, check rates & book online!
The Sheraton Waikiki is the closest (.01 miles) -- and there are 10 others within a 1-block radius.
Hope that helps!
http://www.resideo.com/us/hawaii/honolulu/12893431.hotel?n=1
You can then read more about each hotel, view pics, check rates & book online!
The Sheraton Waikiki is the closest (.01 miles) -- and there are 10 others within a 1-block radius.
Hope that helps!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment