Which hotel in Hawaii should my husband and I stay in?
Q. My husband and I are taking a vacation to Hawaii. We are considering the Royal Hawaiian resort or the Halekulani.
Anyone who have visited Hawaii or who lives in Hawaii, could you please give us some advice on where to go and stay.
Thanks!
Greatly Appreciated
Anyone who have visited Hawaii or who lives in Hawaii, could you please give us some advice on where to go and stay.
Thanks!
Greatly Appreciated
A. If you're even considering the Royal Hawaiian or Halekulani then money isn't an issue with you. Therefore I would suggest either one of them or the Kahala Hotel, Hilton Hawaiian Village, or the Moana Surfrider. They are all considered the nicest and most luxurious hotels on Oahu. If you're looking for something outside of Waikiki then either the Kahala (as mentioned before) or the Turtle Bay Resort on the north shore.
What is a good downtown Honolulu hotel that is within walking distance of the Royal Hawaiian?
Q. I love the Royal Hawaiian, but I don't think I can afford to stay there. Thank you in advance.
http://www.royal-hawaiian.com/
http://www.royal-hawaiian.com/
A. You can actually view a list of hotels around the Royal Hawaiian, and exactly how far away each is:
http://www.resideo.com/us/hawaii/honolulu/12893431.hotel?n=1
You can then read more about each hotel, view pics, check rates & book online!
The Sheraton Waikiki is the closest (.01 miles) -- and there are 10 others within a 1-block radius.
Hope that helps!
http://www.resideo.com/us/hawaii/honolulu/12893431.hotel?n=1
You can then read more about each hotel, view pics, check rates & book online!
The Sheraton Waikiki is the closest (.01 miles) -- and there are 10 others within a 1-block radius.
Hope that helps!
What is the best hotel to stay at in Honolulu?
Q. Going in June with just my husband. Looking for a 4-5 star hotel that will be intimate and not too crowded.
A. Heads of state and so forth usually stay at the Kahala.
There is a huge difference between a 4star and a 5 star, so I'd stick with the 5s, which are going to be the larger hotels like the Hawaii Prince.
Otherwise try the Moana, or the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, in Waikiki. Both are aging but packed with history and are right on the beach. The Halekulani is also wonderful.
The Ihilani is definitely not crowded, but way outside of Honolulu proper.
There is a huge difference between a 4star and a 5 star, so I'd stick with the 5s, which are going to be the larger hotels like the Hawaii Prince.
Otherwise try the Moana, or the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, in Waikiki. Both are aging but packed with history and are right on the beach. The Halekulani is also wonderful.
The Ihilani is definitely not crowded, but way outside of Honolulu proper.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment