Who knows an affordable hotel in San Francisco?

Q. I'm looking for an affordable ( < 60 $ / night) hotel in San Francisco. Who can recommend one/some to me?

A. San Francisco isn't a small town in the Midwest... it's expensive. Finding a hotel for under $60 a night, while not impossible, is very improbable and would depend very much on a particular date. Since you didn't mention the date(s) you'll be here, searches won't be of much use. Regardless... I suggest trying one of those discount broker sites (I just did one for a random day on http://travelocity.com and it came up with a few in and around San Francisco - the lowest being $56 a night, and in San Bruno just South of San Francisco, but all the others being over your price range).

If you really can't spend over $60 a night, I suggest a hostel. They're far cheaper... as low as $20 a night if you're willing to share a room. Though some may have private rooms available in your price range. http://www.hostels.com/

What Has Happened to the Stauffer's Hotel in San Francisco?
Q. There was an upscale hotel in San Francisco named the Stauffer's Hotel. What has happened to it? What's the current name for this hotel?

A. Not sure if there was a Stauffer's Hotel. Was it Stouffer's? Maybe it was an independent place and was sold to a chain or something. http://www.google.com/search?q=stauffer%27s+hotel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

How many employees work at the Fairmont San Francisco?
Q. I'm doing a company fact sheet from the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco (the one on Mason Street) and need to know how many employees they have as well as whether or not they offer offer wholesale rates?

A. I have an idea.

Call them and ask.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?