Are there any shuttles that will transport you to Ralph Wilson Stadium?
Q. I have tickets to go to the out door game, Sabes vs. Pengs, and will be staying at the Millenium hotel in downtown Buffalo. I dont want to drive from the hotel to the Ralph Wilson Stadium if i dont have to are there any other ways to get to the stadium from the hotel. In detroit they have shuttles buses that run from various restraunts to Joe Loius for the Red Wings games.
A. Try the 14B or 14C
Are there any shuttles that will transport you to Ralph Wilson Stadium?
Q. I have tickets to go to the out door game, Sabes vs. Pengs, and will be staying at the Millenium hotel in downtown Buffalo. I dont want to drive from the hotel to the Ralph Wilson Stadium if i dont have to are there any other ways to get to the stadium from the hotel. In detroit they have shuttles buses that run from various restraunts to Joe Loius for the Red Wings games.
A. Ride the bus, but no it isn't as nice as detroit's people mover...
Any ideas for fun things to do around New York City June 26-29th, 2008?
Q. I'm visiting a girl in NYC for what will hopefully be a romantic weekend. We're staying at the Millenium Hotel in Times Square and I could use some help finding stuff to do. She loves music, theater, and Japanese film. I like comedy, karaoke, and well, just about anything wacky. Anyone know of any cool little concerts? Fun museums? Unique events happenign around then?
A. Go see the © MURAKAMI show at the Brooklyn Museum, Takashi Murakami is a Japanese artist who is to the 21st century what Andy Warhol was to the '60s. While in Brooklyn visit the Brooklyn Botanic Garden next to the Museum, June is a great month for Roses and they have a famous Japanese garden. 35 minutes on the 2 or 3 subway line from your hotel.
. Caroline's is a first rate comedy club near your hotel, I have noticed a big karaoke bar called Spotlight, I have not been there but its close to your hotel.
The Walter Rede theater at Lincoln Center, The Museum of Modern Art and BAM Cinematech all show foreign films. Buy a copy of Time Out New Tork for their scheduals and also for music and everything else. Also check out Asia House for Japanese film. Have Fun!
. Caroline's is a first rate comedy club near your hotel, I have noticed a big karaoke bar called Spotlight, I have not been there but its close to your hotel.
The Walter Rede theater at Lincoln Center, The Museum of Modern Art and BAM Cinematech all show foreign films. Buy a copy of Time Out New Tork for their scheduals and also for music and everything else. Also check out Asia House for Japanese film. Have Fun!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment