Can some one help me its a last minute thing!?
Q. Can some one give me a cost of how much it would be to rent a small private lier jet ( from chicago to los angeles), rent a ferrari spider( by the airport for 7 days), and stay at the SLS Hotel in beverly hills for 7 days also?
A. Why bother asking? You're 15 years old and won't be doing any of those things.
How can I get to Disneyland from my hotel at the SLS Beverly Hills without getting a taxi or public transport?
Q.
A. well most sightseeing tour companies like starline and grayline will pick up at most hotels
and take you to disneyland..
check with the hotel front desk or congiaire
and take you to disneyland..
check with the hotel front desk or congiaire
Chef looking for good jod in Denver?
Q. 4yrs managment/ 12yrs food service/ looking for hotel work, server, manager, cook, and/or customer service work.
A. http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/703305938.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/702725518.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/701288601.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/sls/701125526.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/696965493.html
There may be more on craigslist, I hope I helped you
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/702725518.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/701288601.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/sls/701125526.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/fbh/696965493.html
There may be more on craigslist, I hope I helped you
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment