Does anyone know the ingredients for the cocktail Cool Dream at Napolean's in the Paris Las Vegas?
Q. I was in Vegas in the bar Napolean's at the Paris Hotel and I had this cocktail called the Cool Dream. I know it had Captain Morgan in it and possibly Blue Curaco and Pineapple. it said it on the menu, but I can't remember!
A. no ive never heard of it but i like this really nice one its a strawberry daiquiri.
you need a 300ml cocktail glass.
90ml white rum.
30ml lemon juice
5 ml strawberry liqueur
60ml milk'10 strawberries
crushed ice.
then just blend it all pour into glass and garnish with strawberries and serve.
hope this is as nice.
you need a 300ml cocktail glass.
90ml white rum.
30ml lemon juice
5 ml strawberry liqueur
60ml milk'10 strawberries
crushed ice.
then just blend it all pour into glass and garnish with strawberries and serve.
hope this is as nice.
WHat is the best way to get from CDG to Paris?
Q. I am going to Paris tomorrow. We are flying into CDG. What is the best way to get from CDG to Paris hotel (Eiffel Park)? LEt me know ASAP we are leaving in a few hours!
A. RER.
Can you take chips out of a Vegas hotel casino?
Q. Can we take chips out of the casino? We want to use Paris Hotel chips as wedding favours for our guests.
A. Yes, you can do this. My friend actually did the exact same thing and gave $5.00 chips from the Wynn as part of her wedding favors. A few people gambled them after the ceremony, but most people held on to them. You just have to pay whatever value the chip is.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment