how do i get to park central hotel via public transportation?

Q. I'm trying to go to The Park Central Hotel...how do i get there if i catch the 33rd street train?

A. The Park Central is at 870 7th Ave, near 56th. (NOT on 31st street between Park and Lex, which is around the corner from where I live!)

If I understood you correctly you are taking the PATH train to 33rd?

If this is the case then take an N, W, R, or Q train from 34th street to 59th/7th and walk 3 blocks to the Hotel. You can access the subway from the PATH station

how long does it take by cab to get from la guardia airport to park central hotel?
Q. la guardia airport to park central hotel by cab?
park central hotel: 870 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019

A. If there's traffic, a half hour at least. No traffic, less than ten minutes.

What are some hotels near central park in NYC that has a kitchen?
Q. What are some hotels near central park in NYC that has a kitchen?

A. Go to the International hostel. Theres a grocery store not far away and you can store the food you buy in the kitchen in the basement. ITS HUGE!!! I loved staying there.

http://www.hinewyork.org/

Its cheap, really really REALLY nice, clean as heck and great. We paid 30$ a night, a I really recommend it! Your a block away from the subway and 15 minutes from times square with the subway. The beds are also SOOOO comfortable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

What is the cheapest way to travel from NYC to Orlando?