What activities are there for new families in Charleston, SC?

Q. So me and my wife will be moving to Charleston, SC around March of next year and I will be in the Navy. I'll have two years of training before moving again. We are looking for new activities to engage in such as tennis.
A few facts about us:
We are both in our early to mid twenties.
We have two dogs.
We enjoy the outdoors.
We both play tennis.

Any info would be great! Thanks in advance!

A. Beach, beach and more beach :)
http://www.things-to-do-in-charleston.com/charleston-beaches.html
This site also has other top things to do in Charleston to get to know the city.

You can find plenty of tennis here especially with the Daniel Island Family Tennis Center.
http://www.familycirclecup.com/pages/FCTC_FacilityInformation/LatestNews.html

Check out the Charleston County Parks for things to do outdoors such as kayaking and canoeing, hiking, biking etc.
http://www.ccprc.com/

Golf is big here too!
http://www.charlestongolfguide.com/

Fishing and boating is also big
http://www.charlestonfishing.com/
http://www.things-to-do-in-charleston.com/yacht-charters.html

There's lots to do if you look for it! Once you get here you can get all the local happenings too through the City Paper which is free in the doorways of most restaurants and hotels. Or go to their site:
http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/

Hope this helps and have fun!!

What are the nightlife of Charleston, SC and Montgomery AL like?
Q. Are these cities more modern?....I am looking for a city in the south that has class and opportunity along with southern charm! I love high maintenance places like LA and Miami....What would be a southern equivilant? Dallas, Montgomery, Nashville, Charleston?

A. I live in Charleston, SC... And Downtown is a really High Maintenance place The hotels Prices are outrageous but nice as hell... But the nightlife is Great... I ain't a racist or anything but espcially for a young white male... The White girls are Gorgeous down their.... I mean BEAUTIFUL and RICH... I been to Dallas and Nashville.. both are nice but Charlston i liked best... Tsunamis is free but it was the most upscale women in their.. You will walk on Market street and be in Heaven...

what is the cheapest way to get to charleston south carolina from newark airport?
Q. any airline is fine and we are willing to stop in charlotte or somewhere close to drive. its one minor and one adult if that helps and if this helps with any packages we'd like to stay in Charleston thank you so0o0o0ooooo much anyone who helps

A. Try Priceline as they offer great deals on vacation packages. You can choose your own hotel and flight plus if you book them together you can save even more money, you can also add car rentals if you like. With Priceline you can check out Hotel features and amenities, photos, reviews and maps. Other options include Last Minute and Weekend Deals and all Inclusive Packages.

Priceline is now offering a Sunshine Guarantee for your summer vacation. Check internet for more details.

My suggestions: compare hotel and flights, is it cheaper to fly certain time of the day, weekends or during the week (it might make a difference leaving a few days earlier or later), non-stop flights, car rentals-is there any free upgrades, does the hotel offer any free breakfast buffets, child eat free programs or free parking.

I hope that helps and answers your question. Have fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?