What is a good Hotel to stay at in Las Vegas?
Q. I'm thinking about the MGM Grand hotel and cirque du soleil is performing there as well. I'm trying to plan a trip for December.
A. I went to Las Vegas two summers ago and we walked the entire strip. MGM Grand was one of my favorites. It's so beautiful. I would have loved to stay there. It really just depends on what you are looking for though. Like Treasure Island is just a fun place to be. The Sirens of TI perform every night. The MGM Grand has an elegant atmosphere. We stayed in Circus Circus which would be a great place if you have kids. They have circus performers there through out the day, and they have an amusement park inside. = ) Good luck picking. You really can't go wrong with any hotel on the strip.
Are there any hotels in vegas that would rent out a hotel to 18 year and a 20 year old?
Q. Me and my boyfriend would like to go to Vegas next summer, Just for shopping and sight seeing and dining. Does anybody know of a hotel that would rent a hotel room to us? We have pretty good money and would like to say in Suites or Penthouses. So its not like we would be going just go we want to enjoy our self. We were thinking the MGM Grand hotel, we tried calling but they are very busy. Any help or suggestions?
A. The Rivera will let you check in. It's the only one on the strip that will, but it's alittle run. There are some better places on Fremont Street that will allow it.
Can I work in Vegas with my California ID?
Q. I want to work bussing tables at Joel Robuchon restaurant at MGM hotel. But I am from Los Angeles and have no Vegas ID.
A. To get the job, yes you can but they may make you get a Vegas ID within six months. You will need a health card and TAM card and more than likely a sheriffs card. Your CA id will be fine for obtaining all those cards too.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment