what is a regular room at the peninsula tokyo hotel like?
Q. I have visited to hotel site but i can't tell if the room pictures they have posted are suites or regular rooms. A little help please?
A. The peninsula Tokyo is a very high end class 5 star luxury hotel, so it's rooms, even their "regular" rooms look fancy compared to your regular tourist class hotels.
does anyone know how to make mac and cheese like the peninsula hotel in beverly hills.?
Q. i have had it everytime i have been to that hotel and now i want to make it myself at home. please help!!!
A. Nope, nobody knows
Where can I find hotel accomodations for a large family in Makati Philippines?
Q. I have four small children and a husband. When searching for hotel accommodations over the Internet, all I can find are one or two bed hotel rooms. Aren't there any large suites? I need something with a two queen size beds, a pull out couch and a crib. I don't want my kids sleeping on the floor for ten nights. I would prefer 3 stars or higher. We are traveling during the Christmas season.
A. The Peninsula Hotel --It's the best there.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Comments
Post a Comment