What is the website for Amar Sina Village Sharm El Sheikh?

Q. Hi,
I am trying to find the "official" website for this hotel in Egypt and used many search engines to find it but can't. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

A. http://directrooms.com/egypt/hotels/amar-sina-village-hotel-sharm-el-sheikh-7903.htm

How do I find a hotel room with an in-room jacuzzi / whirlpool?
Q. I want to bring my husband to a hotel within 2 hours of our city sometime next month (we live in Minneapolis). It has not been easy to search for hotels that have rooms with jacuzzis / whirlpools in the room. Is there some search engine that's efficient with this? So far I cannot find those details. Anyone know of any good place around my area? I'm so frustrated and I don't want to call every hotel ever.

A. Have you tried www.hotels.com ? Other than that all I can think of is to just call. I know you said you dont want to do that though. I would start with some of the upper class hotels. I know the Holiday Inn near me has jacuzzi rooms.

What is a NEW discount travel site besides travelzoo, expedia, etc?
Q. I am looking for new ways to book hotel reservations online for discounted rates, however I do not want to use to the big search engines such as travelzoo, expedia, hotwire... Please help!

A. I travel all over the world and I use Hotels.com and kayak. They have great prices and with hotels.com every time you accrue 10 days, you get 1 free day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the cheapest 2 room suite hotel in Chicago?

Wooden Puzzles Australia

How do i become a 'hotel builder?'?